DAMOVO, LARES and DSM Avocats à la Cour are pleased to invite you to a free English-language webinar as part of Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg on Tuesday, October 19, from 5:00 pm to 6:00 p.m. CEST on the topic of “Differing perspectives on sensitive data: cybersecurity and law in light of the GDPR era”.
- Security of the transfer of data outside of the EU (> UK > USA)
- EuroPrivacy and certifications
- The DPO’s position; internal/external DPOs
- Partner – Avocat à la Cour at DSM Avocats à la Cour, Renaud LE SQUEREN has over 15 years’ experience in data protection. Since 2014, he has been the head of the firm’s Digital division and supports companies in their digital transition (GDPR, platforms, apps). In parallel, Renaud is involved locally by serving as director in several associations such as eCom, APSI and APDL.
- Andrew HAY, CISO/COO Lares, is a veteran cybersecurity executive, strategist, industry analyst, data scientist, threat and vulnerability researcher, and international public speaker with close to 25 years of experience across multiple sectors. He prides himself on his ability to execute security strategy without neglecting business objectives and the needs of his customers. Andrew is the author of several books on advanced security topics and is frequently approached to provide expert commentary on industry developments. He has been featured in publications such as Forbes, Bloomberg, Wired and CSO Magazine.