- Workplace accidents: How to prevent instead of cure? What should be put into place in advance? What to do in case of a workplace accident?
- Legal obligations
- A business executive’s liability when an accident occurs
- Anticipate disputes: the foundations of evidence management for workplace accidents
- Good practices to implement aiming at legal certainty
- DSM Avocats à la Cour’s feedback regarding litigation
- Evaluate and analyse personnel’s “safety” conduct
- Aim at “zero accidents” and act on the human element
- Prevention tools adapted to businesses
Business executives, management, HR services, fiduciaries, jurists, administrative and financial directors, designated employees, workplace health and safety coordinators, occupational health and safety representatives
- Eric SCHOLER is the founding partner of eSST, a Luxembourg company offering WHS consulting services associated with its management software on Hygiene Safety Environment, eSST monitoring. Eric and his colleagues manage files on WHS compliance for institutions, non-profits and businesses established in Luxembourg on a daily basis.
- Me Mario DI STEFANO is the founding partner of the law firm of DSM Avocats à la Cour. He advises and represents employers in labour law as well as with respect to social security issues. Mario and his team represent the interests of clients before all courts and assist employers in their negotiations with worker and union representatives. A member of both the Luxembourg and Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany) Bar Associations, he has over 25 years’ experience in labour law.